Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional for [Win] Full Retail Version
Why King of Software ?
King of Software, Inc. GUARANTEES the lowest price online. This way you'll
know you are receiving the best deals available on genuine software.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A EDUCATIONAL, STUDENT, OR UPGRADE
VERSION. THIS PRODUCT IS A COMMERCIAL FULL RETAIL BOX VERSION.
BEWARE OF SELLERS WHO ARE SELLING EDUCATIONAL LICENSED
SOFTWARE AS FULL COMMERCIAL RETAIL GOODS.
The Acrobat 9 family helps users initiate, manage, and organize ad-hoc collaboration by creating and sharing content-rich documents; combining multiple files into a single, polished Adobe PDF document; managing and organizing feedback to expedite document collaboration; collecting and exchanging high- value information; and controlling document access with confidence.
Communicate and collaborate more effectively and securely with Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro software. Unify a wide range of content into a single, organized PDF Portfolio. Collaborate through electronic document reviews. Create and manage dynamic forms. And help protect sensitive information.
- Deliver Professional Documents - Use templates to unify a wide range of content in compelling PDF Portfolios. Apply permissions and passwords to help protect sensitive information.
- Manage Document Reviews - Gain the input you need through interactive document reviews that enable participants to see and build on other reviewers' comments.
- Create and manage forms - Build dynamic forms, distribute and track forms and responses, and easily export data for analysis and reporting.
- Help Protect Sensitive Information - Control access to PDF files with document passwords and permissions.
- Unify a wide range of content in a PDF Portfolio.
- Include FLV content in PDF files.
- Create and edit forms with the new Form Wizard.
- Take advantage of improved web capture and optical character recognition (OCR).
- Launch Acrobat faster.
Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard vs Professional
Which version of Adobe Acrobat is right for you? How do you decide between Acrobat 9 Standard, Acrobat 9 Professional, and Acrobat 9 Professional Extended? Use this guide to compare Acrobat Standard vs Professional, and see what features are only included in the two Acrobat Pro versions.
Acrobat 9 Standard is ideal for office workers of any skill level. If your primary task is simply creating PDF documents, Acrobat 9 Standard may be for you. This software also lets you create and distribute PDF files, quickly create forms from paper or electronic documents, and easily exchange feedback with commenting tools.
Acrobat 9 Professional is ideal for business and creative professionals. Acrobat 9 Pro includes all of the features of Acrobat 9 Standard, plus additional tools to protect documents and accelerate information exchange with PDF. With Acrobat 9 Pro you can include Adobe Reader users in document reviews and workflows. You can also create dynamic forms and protect your sensitive document information.
MORE FEATURES:Create and Share PDF Documents
- Create and reliably share PDF documents - Easily convert any document that prints to PDF to preserve formatting and ensure document integrity.
- Easily convert files to PDF - Convert documents to PDF with one-button ease from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Project, Visio, Access, and Publisher, as well as Autodesk AutoCAD and Lotus Notes * .
- Insert video in PDF files - Insert FLV or H.264 video in PDF files for direct playback in Acrobat and Adobe Reader.
- Work with Acrobat.com - Use Acrobat.com services with Acrobat to store and share large documents, collect form data, and review documents with virtually anyone, anywhere.
Combine Files from Multiple Applications
- Unify a wide range of content in a PDF Portfolio - Combine documents, drawings, e-mail, and spreadsheets in a single compressed PDF Portfolio.
- Use professionally designed templates - Choose one of many professional templates to quickly integrate content, define navigation, and add polish to your PDF Portfolio. Add your logo and include descriptions to guide recipients through the contents.
- Merge multiple documents into one PDF file - Combine documents, drawings, and rich media content in a single polished PDF document. Optimize file size and arrange files in any order regardless of file type, dimensions, or orientation.
- Unify with headers, footers, and watermarks - Automatically remove headers and footers from source files and add unifying headers, footers, or watermarks to your merged PDF file or PDF Portfolio.
Help Protect and Control Sensitive Information
- Help secure PDF documents - Help protect PDF documents with 256-bit encryption.
- Help protect data with passwords and permissions - Use passwords to help control access to PDF documents. Use permissions to restrict printing, copying, or altering. Save passwords and permissions as security policies that can be easily applied to new PDF files.
- Help protect attached files - Help protect all the documents in your PDF Portfolio with 256-bit encryption.
- Remove hidden data - Inspect PDF documents for metadata, hidden layers, and other concealed information, and remove it before distributing the files to others.
Collaborate through Shared Document Reviews
- Easily review video - Comment on video using any of the commenting and markup tools to add feedback to a specific frame.
- Modify and end reviews - Use the Review Tracker to add and change review deadlines, end reviews, delete reviews, and start a new review with the same reviewers.
- Synchronize document views - Help colleagues, clients, and partners get on the same page at the same time with the ability to co-navigate documents. To provide clarity and enhance discussion, use Acrobat.com services to enable collaboration on a PDF file. Then distribute the PDF file and walk recipients through it in real time by controlling the page view they see.
- Export comments to Word or AutoCAD - Select and export comments back to your original Word or AutoCAD file. Comments appear in Word as tracked changes and in AutoCAD as a separate layer.
Easily Create Forms and Collect Data
- Easily create and manage electronic forms - Use the new Form Wizard to convert Microsoft Word and Excel documents or scanned paper to fillable PDF forms.
- Optimize form distribution - Easily distribute forms, combine collected forms in a single document or view for easy filtering and analysis, and export collected data to a spreadsheet.
- Create dynamic forms - Use Adobe LiveCycle Designer, a professional form design tool included with Acrobat 9 Pro, to further customize and automate dynamic XML forms.
- Easily track forms and participation - Use the Form Tracker to see when forms have been completed and by whom and to send reminders.
Use Open Standards
- Create standards-compliant documents - Create documents in PDF/A, the ISO standard for long-term archiving of electronic documents; PDF/X, the ideal format for high-quality, professional printing; and PDF/E, the standard format for reliable exchange of engineering documentation and drawings.
- Verify compliance with PDF standards - Get details on compliance with the new PDF Standards pane, which provides information on PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E.
- Create and validate accessible PDF documents - Ensure your PDF documents are optimized for people with disabilities. Create accessible PDF documents from almost any source to help comply with standards. Quickly evaluate, correct, and automatically tag PDF documents for optimized accessibility and reflow.
* Windows Only.
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|Licence Type||Complete Package|
|Licence Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or SP3 / Windows Vista with or without SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Min CPU||1.3 GHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||2.13 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB (512 MB recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0|
ACROBAT PROFESSIONAL FOR WINDOWS
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server 2003 (with Service Pack 2 for 64-bit); or Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- 256 MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 2.13 GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024 X 768 screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
ACROBAT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OS
- PowerPC G4 or G5 or Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 or 10.5
- 256 MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 1.42 GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024 X 768 screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
Product information is advisory only. Specifications and compatibility should be checked with the manufacturer before order. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
You have no items in your basket.
You have no items to compare.