Microsoft Word 2008 Mac Full Retail Version
Why King of Software ?
King of Software, Inc. GUARANTEES the lowest price online. This way you'll
know you are receiving the best deals available on genuine software.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A EDUCATIONAL, STUDENT, OR UPGRADE
VERSION. THIS PRODUCT IS A COMMERCIAL FULL RETAIL BOX VERSION.
BEWARE OF SELLERS WHO ARE SELLING EDUCATIONAL LICENSED
SOFTWARE AS FULL COMMERCIAL RETAIL GOODS.
Take artistic control. Word 2008 for Mac. From CEOs to students, people are creating instant buzz with media-rich layouts, templates, and themes in great-looking newsletters, brochures, and reports.
- Simply Snap It Together - Authors create books more quickly; lawyers build cases in less time; and students easily assemble reports. Save time with pre-formatted building blocks: tables of contents, cover pages, headers, footers, and bibliographies.
- Customize on the Fly - Sales people, students, managers, and moms easily customize their creations with just a click. Alter a theme or template on demand, or modify an element before saving your own custom style. Make your doc your own.
- Work Easily with Citations - Bibliographies have always required memorizing rules and formatting text -- time better spent on polishing your ideas. Now, just access the Elements Gallery to easily format and manage citations in your documents' bibliographies.
Publishing Layout View
- No Publishing Experience Necessary - Overnight, everyone from students to store owners will create great looking newsletters, flyers, brochures, and reports. With easy-to-use layout tools and templates, you'll create media-rich, professional-grade docs.
- Say It Where You Want - Easily move and control content with linked text boxes that flow your words seamlessly from one spot to the next. Put text exactly where you want to get it noticed in newsletters, flyers, and reports.
- Use Your Workspace - Forget cumbersome format boxes. Instead, enjoy easy and instant artistic control in this visual environment where you can drag and drop your text, images, and graphics on and off your document until you see your doc take the perfect shape.
Notebook Layout View
- Color-code Your Notes - Flex your power to find what you need by making your notes more usable. Organize your thoughts with customized backgrounds and color-coded tabs either when taking notes or when reviewing your docs.
- Give Ideas a Voice - Synchronize Audio Notes to typed class notes, meeting minutes, or research. Add Flags so it's easy to find what you're looking for later. Integrate tasks with Entourage and turn notes into actionable to-dos.
- Reorganize with Ease - After you've added color-coded tabs to your notes, move them around as you need in Notebook Layout View. When you can re-organize notes on-the-fly, you can actually start to build your projects as you're reviewing your research.
All across Office 2008
- Know Right Where to Look - Welcome to intuitive discovery. See exactly what you need, as you need it, with the new expandable and collapsible Elements Gallery. Relevant tools ready to help you concept, create, and share your ideas and always within easy reach.
- Go Ahead, Change Your Mind - Switch your pie chart to a graph. Turn a table into a timeline. With SmartArt graphics, your data transfers between your diagrams. Go ahead and focus on customizing your colors, styles, and callouts with one-click ease; your ideas always remain intact and center stage.
- Apply Amazing Effects - Add stunning, modern graphics with just a click, and conjure up amazing effects across applications and platforms--from reflections to realistic 3D -- with the OfficeArt graphics engine. No art experience even required.
Publishing layout view in Word 2008 includes specialized tools like professional quality layout guides and templates.
- Publishing Layout View - This new working environment in Word combines powerful desktop publishing tools and designer templates in one location. Use publishing layout view to quickly create professional-looking documents, such as brochures, catalogs, flyers, and newsletters.
- Document Elements - Use Document Elements to help automate common, but sometimes time-consuming tasks, such as creating a table of contents. Available in the Elements Gallery, these professionally designed publishing components include cover pages, tables of contents, headers, footers, and bibliographies to help you quickly assemble complex documents.
- Publication Templates - Word 2008 provides dozens of professionally designed publication templates. Use these templates to create great-looking brochures, newsletters, posters, flyers, and more with a single click. You can customize any template by using a theme. You can also use your own pictures and text to make your publication look just the way that you want.
- Ligatures in Fonts - Ligatures are font characters that combine two or more separate characters to improve text style and readability. Some ornate font ligatures include decorative swashes that you can use to enhance the style of a document. In Word 2008, you can use ligatures in Apple Advanced Typography (AAT) fonts in Mac OS X v10.4 (Tiger) and both AAT and OpenType fonts in Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard).
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|Licence Type||Complete Package|
|Licence Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later|
|Min CPU||Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500 MHz or faster) processor|
|Min HDD||1.5 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Entourage and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply)|
- A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500 MHz or faster) processor
- Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 1.5 GB of available hard-disk space
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network) or higher resolution monitor
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor
- HFS+ hard disk format file format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
- Microsoft Entourage and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply)
- 14.4 Kbps or higher
- Internet connection through either an Internet service provider (ISP) or a network. Internet access might require a separate fee to an ISP; local or long-distance telephone charges might also apply
For Office 2008 for Mac and Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Editions: Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Entourage 2008.
Product information is advisory only. Specifications and compatibility should be checked with the manufacturer before order. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
You have no items in your basket.
You have no items to compare.